About me

Hello!

As the Texas weather has been a lottery the last couple of months, there are at least a few good pills to swallow.  Oil prices have been cheap, flights across the map are available for the price of a hotel room, and my horoscope says the rest of my life will be inspirational.  It is hard to not believe in the zodiac when such positive news makes you feel like the world is full of love.

This blog is being started for one reason.  According to my calendar I quit smoking cigarettes two weeks ago! 7 - 12 - 2016.  I plan on sharing my success with others in hope that my directions will enable at least one other to succeed.  Hopefully the blog will allow me to create a digital calendar of my regular activities.  Some people thought I was really healthy before I quit smoking.  Let me tell you, smoking takes a toll on you no matter how healthy you strive to be.  Quitting smoking is a home run for your entire body.  Better breathing, better skin, better breath, and of course better sex.  Take that to the post office gas station owners!  I even have more money which was a total surprise.  I could buy myself flowers every day if I wanted just for being so awesome.

What time is it?  Time to leave work for the day and play some games with my dogs.  Long walks and even jogging are all becoming a reality for me.  Over the next couple of days I will begin sharing my simple yet effective method for quitting smoking.  Thank you for taking the time to listen and I wish you the best in your effort to quit!

Regards,
Liam

Comments


  1. I have been smoking form a very long time and it cost me a lot both fanatically and socially and I started looking for ways how to quit smoking at last I found some simple tips to quit my smoking habit how they help you also How to quit smoking

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My best friend was not good for me

To taper, vape, or quit cold turkey. I have a question.